Tuesday 1 September 2015

Second and third books

So I've been wondering what to do and thought I would just ask people. With this series I have indeed. Already written the second and third part. Number two is very close to perfect I'm just taking a lot more time in getting a million people to proof read it so I can avoid past mistakes. The thing I want to know, as a new writer is it better just get all three up as fast as I possibly can, or is it better to delay for say six months between each one and do proper launches and all that stuff? Thoughts?

2 comments:

  1. Launch them all as quick as possible... or maybe I'm just being greedy. I really like the story though, and waiting isn't my strong suit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soon as possible is the best, we readers forget about series we're reading since we read so much so we don't remember that the next book is out in 6 months. Having them ready by time we finish the first makes us buy the second immediately. Delaying it and good chance we forget.

    ReplyDelete