Wednesday 17 February 2016

Take the Darkness - Needs reviews!!

Hi All,

Just a quick one, My second book 'Take the Darkness and Give us the Light' has been out for around a month or maybe two. It's doing well in sales and the reviews, thank god, don't mention spelling and grammar, so paying those editors and proofreaders was well worth it! It only have seven reviews currently and i need at least 15 to get some good Amazon love.

If you've read the first and want the second one, just shoot me an email and i'll send you a copy for your kindle. If you don't have kindle you could get the kindle app for your computer. If you can then give me an honest review in excahnge that would be great.

Also a quick sorry to the people who have sent me comments on here i haven't seen, just tweet me, or facebook, i see that more often.

email: xjuliousbx at gmail.com
twitter: @juliusx_x
facebook: www.facebook.com/juliusschenkaus


No comments:

Post a Comment